DYNAMIC THAI MASSAGE COURSE
DYNAMIC THAI MASSAGE COURSE “THE POETRY OF PERPETUAL MOVEMENT”
It takes place over two weekends, or five residential days, for a total of 35 hours of training. It is aimed at those who want to bring diversity in touch, rhythm, together with fluidity, creativity and playfulness to the treatment. The course is aimed in particular at those who have completed Thai Massage level 1 and 2, but also at those who practice different traditions on the ground, who have previous experience. It is possible to access as beginners after an interview.
Dynamic Thai treatment is a creative and therapeutic way of working on the body to restore its mobility and free the nervous system through connection with the water element. The “dynamic modality” of Thai Massage is inspired by the master and therapist Ajahn Chaiyut Priyasith (Northern Thailand) and masterfully reinterpreted and developed in Europe and Asia by David Lutt (France) and Takis Oekonomi (Greece). The right combination of gentle shaking, oscillatory and harmonic techniques allow an effective release and balance of the nervous system, drainage of the lymphatic system, stimulation of the circulatory system and restoration of mobility in the musculoskeletal sys and in the tissues.
Furthermore, being a very playful treatment, it stimulates good humor and joy for those who do it and those who receive it.
This type of treatment combines some techniques coming directly from Thai Massage and some from Osteopathy (harmonic techniques, general GOT treatment, rocking and shaking).
- Specificity, common elements and differences between traditional Thai Massage and Dynamic
- Rhythm and precision: resources for an effective and creative treatment
- Biomechanics of Dynamic Thai Massage
- In-depth study of the concepts of mobility and vitality
- In-depth study of the Water element in the body
- Different types of touch and therapeutic functions
- Joy, playfulness and creativity for the nervous system
- Benefits for practitioner and receiver
- Dynamic sequences for the whole body
- Smooth and harmonious transitions
- Booklet notes: general program and sequences with photos
DYNAMIC THAI MASSAGE
“The poetry of the perpetual movement”
When: 28.03-1.04.2024 Easter Retreat
Where: Florence (Tuscany)
Duration: 5 days
Requires: Level 1 and 2 Thai Massage, or minimum experience in Thai Massage, shiatsu, body therapy, beginners after interview
Language: italian, english
Teacher: Flora Bisogno
Certificate: Certificate:: Dynamic Thai Massage, Mindful Touch & Movement
Cost (without accommodation and food): € 490