Certified practitioner in Thai Massage, Master Osteothai, Yoga and meditation teacher, Graduated in Moral Philosophy, Ph. D. in Cultural Anthropology
“Presence is the most beautiful gift we can offer to others”
Thich Nhat Hanh
I offer individual and group courses and seminars of Thai Massage, Dynamic Thai Massage, Osteothai, retreats and lessons in Yoga and mindful movement.
I offer Osteothai treatments with the main objective of supporting and implementing the body’s natural health and self-regulation.
I give classes in Italy and abroad, with genuineness and kindness, creating a friendly and fun atmosphere.
The passion and respect I have for the harmonious functioning of the body-mind-spirit network pushes me to persevere in the study and practice of different disciplines to integrate my skills and to be able to share them with others.
MINDFUL TOUCH & MOVEMENT
“Mindful touch & movement” describes an integrated approach to the body-mind-spirit system.
It is based on the art of presence, art of multidimensional touch and mindful movement.
“I believe in touch and kindness as means to the path of transformation.
I believe in the interdependence and the happiness available in the present moment.
I nourish myself with everything that leads to mindfulness and kindness.”
To see a world
In a grain of sand
And a heaven
In a wild flower,
In the palm
Of your hand
In an hour
Since I was very young I have been cultivating interests in research, in other cultures, in Buddhism, in movement and in Mother Nature. During my academic studies, I began my self-care journey with yoga and meditation. Since 2012 I have traveled to learn the art of Mindful Touch, throughout Europe under the guidance of different masters, including David Lutt (D.O.), my mentor, then in Thailand, with Arjan Pichet Bonthumme and Pi Jem Tanachon. In 2012, I formally embrace the teachings of Vietnamese Zen monk Thich Nath Hanh. In these paths I have found my resources towards compassion and transformation.
STUDIES I CONSIDER PIVOT FOR MY LEARNING PROCESS
- 2006-2007: Jivamukti Yoga Teacher Training (Germany)
- 2010-2015: Iyengar, Asthanga, Hatha Yoga pratictioner (Italy)
- 2012- currently: Philosophy of Yoga, Zen (Order of Interbeing), Tibetan Buddhism studies, Ghelug Lignage (Italy, India, France)
- 2018-2021: Yin Yoga Teacher Trainings (Italy, France, Germany)
- 2012-2023: Thai Massage & Osteothai Full Training (Thailand, France, Greece, Germany, Switzerland)
- 2017-2019: Master Osteothai (France)
- 2019-2022: PNEI studies (Italy)
- 2019: Biodynamic CS (Italy, France)
- 2022-2023: Chi Nei Tsang (Thailand)