DYNAMIC THAI MASSAGE – Sunshine Massage School – Thailand
I’m very glad to announce this opportunity to teach Dynamic Thai in Thailand.
This course is held in English, lasts five days, and takes place at the prestigious Sunshine Massage School in Chiang Mai (northern Thailand).
Thai Dynamic is aimed at those who want to bring diversity in touch, rhythm, together with fluidity, creativity and playfulness to the treatment, for those who have completed the Thai Massage level 1 and 2, but also for those who practice different traditions of treatments on the floor and who has some experience.
Dynamic Thai treatment is a creative and therapeutic way of working on the body to restore its mobility and free the nervous system through connection with the water element. The “dynamic modality” of Thai Massage is inspired by the master and therapist Ajahn Chaiyut Priyasith (Northern Thailand) and masterfully reinterpreted and developed in Europe and Asia by David Lutt (France) and Takis Oekonomi (Greece).
The right combination of gentle shaking, oscillatory and harmonic techniques allow an effective release and balance of the nervous system, drainage of the lymphatic system, stimulation of the circulatory system and restoration of mobility in the musculoskeletal system and in the tissues (layers of band). Furthermore, being a very playful treatment, it stimulates good humor and joy for those who do it and those who receive it.
This type of treatment combines some techniques coming directly from Thai Massage and some from Osteopathy (harmonic techniques, general GOT treatment, rocking and shaking).
- Specificity, common elements and differences between traditional Thai Massage and Dynamic
- Rhythm, stillness, precision: resources for an effective and creative treatment
- Biomechanics of Dynamic Thai Massage
- In-depth study of the concepts of mobility and vitality
- Water in the body and how it resonates in movement
- Different types of touch and therapeutic functions
- Joy, playfulness and creativity for the nervous system
- Benefits and contraindications for practitioner and receiver
- Dynamic sequences for the whole body
- Smooth and harmonious transitions
- Booklet notes: general program and sequences with photos
DYNAMIC THAI MASSAGE
“THE POETRY OF PERPETUAL MOVEMENT”
Date: 8-12 January 2024
Where: Sunshine Massage School, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Duration: 5 days
Requested: previous experience in Thai Massage
Teacher: Flora Bisogno
Certificate: Approved by The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
Costs: 13,500 THB, (approx. € 372)
Bookings and info directly: https://www.sunshine-advanced-courses.com/contact.html